Do you want your Bride Tribe to look and feel incredible? My top ten websites to help you find the perfect bridesmaid dresses, for all body shapes and all budgets.
Bridesmaid dress shopping can be a real minefield. Whether you’re shopping on a budget, trying to find plus-size dresses or dresses for different body shapes, or simply trying to find a style that keeps every member of your Bride Tribe happy, choosing your bridesmaids dresses can be a source of much unexpected stress and pressure for any bride-to-be.
As a wedding photographer, I often hear horror stories from my brides of their bridesmaids disagreeing on the dress choices. They’re the wrong shape, the wrong colour, the wrong style, too expensive, too cheap!
What is a bride to do?!
There isn’t a one-stop shop for all, and the best website for bridesmaids dresses will be different depending on what you’re looking for. But the good news is, there is something for everyone if you know where to look.
So I have gathered together a bunch of my favourites I’ve seen in the last few years to give you some ideas, some inspiration for styles, colours and some recommendations of brands you may or may not of heard of. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Be prepared to be seriously inspired.
In no particular order…
2.Chi Chi London another excellent selection of bridesmaid dresses with a curve collection for plus-size bridesmaids. I myself own a Chi Chi London dress and they always make you feel so fabulous and feminine. They also have some brilliant sales so you can snap up a great bargain if you keep your eye out during their seasonal sales.
3. Wed2B have such a great selection of bridesmaid dresses for all body shapes. They are all priced at £79.99 and come in a size range of 4 to 22.
4. That Special Day Bridal have a large range of dresses, allowing you to choose between off the rack and bespoke. They also have a ‘Budget Bridesmaid’ section on their website which is definitely worth a look.
5. Ghost London Bridal pride themselves on “vintage inspired style dresses and shawls, individually created in colours ranging from soft pastels to jewel tones. The garments are made using a distinctive texture similar to vintage satin. The ethereal dresses are beautifully designed with a bias-cut to showcase and flatter the body silhouette.”
6. Good old ASOS never fails to disappoint! In fact, this is where I got my own bridesmaid dresses from.
7. Rewritten Bridesmaids If you want some cool bridesmaids dresses and jumpsuits, this is the place. They pride themselves on designing “for us, for our mates, our sisters and for the modern day bridesmaid.”
8. Monsoon pride themselves on being ‘crafted with love, care and attention with a collection to appeal to every member of the wedding party”.
9. Two Birds are the OG’s of the multiway bridesmaid dress, which can transport into 15 different styles with no alterations- and is also maternity friendly. Definitely worth the investment as you can wear again and again.
10. Motee Maids have a beautiful choice of dresses with delicate hand embellishments. Elegant silhouettes in a range of luxurious fabrics.